The Strongest Dull Prince's Secret Battle for the Throne - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1

Dex-chan lover
Wait when did this story become so lewd lmao. Maybe there are a lot of differences between the ln and wn

@FrenzyMode TBH I don't think there's ever been any lewd moments in the story, apart from 1-2 characters pointing out another character is flat chested.

yep I also believe that this wasn't in the Web Novel. High possibility that it was in the Light Novel instead.

I've read 10 chapters of this now and considering the slow releases I'll make a prediction as to how this will end. Maybe I'll look back on this in ~10 years when the manga will be at the halfway point.

Arnold will succeed in making Leo the emperor. However, by that point, Leo will no longer have any interest in the throne. Instead, he will convince Arnold into taking his place, for Arnold's sake. They will simply swap their identities. Leo will marry his maid, a commoner, something he could never have done as emperor. Arnold will end up with Finne and Elna. Because they are twins, only close family members would be able to tell them apart and by that point, any family members who are their enemies would have been eliminated.

Double-page supporter
This is definitely not in the web novel. But I'll take the cute Finne.

Double-page supporter
Even if it was in the LN and not in WN, is it necessary to waste more than 1 chapter on this?

Loving this series has a manga, but while the WN has lightness at times, it's a good story with pacing. The manga adaptation I feel is milking the cliches which takes away from the plot. Especially with the partial chapters. I recommend the WN for those interested in reading ahead. The author is close to wrapping up the story and it's translated daily.

Aggregator gang
So, she got Superman glasses on if Superman's glasses actually did work.

Aggregator gang
That's a first, she might be a damsel in distress but I actually don't hate her. Atleast for now. Could be one of those rare breed of worth protecting character. There have been atmost one or two occasions other that this where I didn't get annoyed by this trope.

Users who are viewing this thread