The Strongest Dull Prince's Secret Battle for the Throne - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2

Contributor
Knight in the roads, Fright in the folds.

9s.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I thought that Elna was just an ordinary childhood friend on the harem party, but after reading the novel, fortunately I'm wrong. Finne and Elna are good characters, I don't mind if the Mc ends with both

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Man i hate it when they change the premise midway. Why not just name the manga The Strongest Dull Prince But Only When It's Convenient Otherwise He's Weak.

Dex-chan lover
@hokujin He's a mage with a weak physical body... mainly cause he's lazy.... he slacks off in training and when his childhood friend finally comes and forces him to get exercise, he's in pain cause he's too used to slacking

He's a lazy a**hole... if it weren't for his childhood friend and brother and other loved ones forcing him to do work and get exercise, he'd be even more unhealthy...

@NovaXII There is at least 1 older sister about as strong as him. The rest of his older siblings, except one, we don't know. He's stronger than all his younger siblings though.

Dex-chan lover
Man i like his harem already,finne is a good kind waifu and elna is beautiful and cares about Al,who knows maybe she loves al,in my opinion,i love her character

Double-page supporter
@NovaXII Not much of a spoiler but,

With ancient magic he is easily the strongest, being an SS-class adventurer. While the royals vary widely in talent and power, none of his siblings are close to his true strength, with only one (an elder sister) who's on the closer side. There are like five SS-class adventurers in the world, with a few non-adventurers (like our dear Elna) who can maybe match them.

Without? lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Also, he's very strong at using powerful AOE spells, but not so much on 1 on 1 duels where you need to not destroy the surroundings.

Double-page supporter
@Hollow7F I agree with you 100%. I got excited to see that this had updated until I remembered that the author added the worst cliched character ever. Her negativity is so fucking toxic and annoying, the chemistry between the Finne and Al is far better than whatever that flat bitch has.

Dex-chan lover
While we are still in LN volume 1 plot wise in comparison, Elna will still be that annoying (definitely not tsundere) bitch until volume 5. She then will get gentler from volume 6 onward, making her character into a likeable one yet still a bit annoying... Though who knows when we will get to that plot in manga. Maybe in 2028 if humanity still exists.

Dex-chan lover
Ye, the knight girl is just the worst type of tsundere which is just so god damn dull.

@dexdoujinmanga Waiting at least 22 more chapters for that to end might be enough to make me drop until it happens.

Users who are viewing this thread