The Strongest Dull Prince's Secret Battle for the Throne - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2

Dex-chan lover
I've noticed some webnovels like calling their capable butler characters Sebastian.

Must be the influence of Toboso Yana's Black Butler, to the point Sebastian is already a shorthand for super-skilled butlers among the animanga fandom (like Jeeves of Western literature).

Fed-Kun's army
@Zz2000 Actually the Sebas trope originates from the 1960s series ”Heidi” by Watanabe Masako

Fed-Kun's army
@Lanfear Er, you blind? He had already said that killing those assasins would not damage his sister Zandra, and cleaning up the mess they left behind would be troublesome. And if words get out, which will make him stand out, against his plan to get his brother Leo became king. Besides, let them live will be better in the long run.

@Lanfear actually this MC is really savage. He kills but only when it benefits his position. You'll see him cleaning up many mobs in later chapters.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

i like this. No one knows that MC is DANGEROUS. his low key facade has everyone fooled. A dragon pretending to be a lizard. i wonder is anyone has caught on that this "no good" prince is more then seems. that its all Obfuscating Stupidity and mc is the power behind the throne..or at least the shadow of the heir to the king.

Dex-chan lover
One of the Rare Fantasy Manga with OP MC That I'm actually interested in but the chapter sizes are...😑

Dex-chan lover
just wondering, is the author srsly making half chapter as an official monthly release?? is the guy sick? (illness not insult... yet)

Dex-chan lover
Anybody here trust his brother? They haven't made him NOT suspicious.. sigh

Users who are viewing this thread