The Strongest Earthbound Spirit and the Guy With No Spiritual Sense - Ch. 11.6 - Thank You 60,000 Followers

Power Uploader
Send some love to the author, here is the link to the original tweet for this:
https://twitter.com/pontarounosuke/status/1335728337352679426

I'm not merging this with Chapter 11.5 because even though it was posted separately and can be merged as one, or I could've upload it in the next chapter.
Well, the reason is I don't know when the next chapter might come out and no one ever looks back on previous chapters, so might as well do it as an extra.

Dex-chan lover
Remeber, guys. When you're lonely, just believe that there are invisible ghosts all around you.

Dex-chan lover
Glad my steam Index came in. Now I won't feel lonely again!
*sob*

I don't really understand the point of manga with 4 pages every 2-3 weeks... when do people or author plan to see the end of it? when they will be 120 yro?
WTF?

I dont see the point of the few extra chapters.
Its not even related to the chapters. Its not even side story.

Banned
@Normox

it's a comic posted on the author's personal art page. That's what https://www.pixiv.net/ is for. Posting artwork.
Pixiv even have a patreon type site called fanbox that allows it's users to make some money while posting artwork.

So that means the author isn't limited by publishers or editors or anyone else other than the artist themselves.
And since he is making this comic free of charge, it's entertainment value isn't hamstringed by anyone or anything.

@Beer_Kitty
this literally says what's it's for. How can you not see the point of this?
The author literally says, "Thanks for all the follows!"

Power Uploader
@someunregpunk
Thank you, I would like to honour you for telling them common sense

@Normox
Twitter manga are not real jobs that earns money for people, so the artists will have to priortise their actual jobs which for mangakas will have to work from day to night instead of doing this, have you seen chapter 11.5, do you know how much actual work will have to be put into it to even draw them.

@zenyo
It's just my credit page, I have no need to do more to it than that.

Dex-chan lover
makes me wonder if they have horror themed christmas songs, like something with a dreary tone and ghost noises

Users who are viewing this thread