The Strongest Earthbound Spirit and the Guy With No Spiritual Sense - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Man This 2mns read made me laugh more than I did the whole day.

And I hope the author gets well soon. Thanks for translating.

This chapter made me motivated to read more manga instead of the work stockpiled with a month due late

@ccyumena Welcome aboard. I have a literal box of work to catch up, but it's Sunday, and the Shonen Jump is about to come out so... another day.

I have to start studying for an english test due in a few hours that is worth 50% my grade and here I am wasting my time on youtube videos and manga @Ccyumena dont fret about it too much

@awesomeGB hey! Don't play with that. Studying is more important than work. I mean, we play around because we know the dynamic of our work and that won't hinder us in any way. But if it's worth 50% of your grade f*ck off! Go to study man. You don't want to retake the test, or worse, fail.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chap and don’t forget to comment on the dudes twitter to encourage him to drink more water

@mirwolfor I mean, also I spent the next hour doing jackshit and then finally awakened and started studying, thanks for the encouragement man. I'm pretty good at english and I'm pretty sure I'll pass it cause it was in the last 2 tests, don't worry about me. I'll be fine. If you want I'll send you the results later

Users who are viewing this thread