The Strongest Ever

Dex-chan lover
reject modernity "the strongest god king"
embrace tradition "the strongest ever"

i was going to put some rational thought on the korean martial arts genre here but i just physically cannot due to the title

we want people to read our story oh I know why don't we tell them to wait 2 days for the first chapter, either fucking upload it or don't

Contributor
@raincoatkiller:

Splitting the difference, I had thought it was a massive tiger beast-man's hand.

@Danila:

My dear, it's not "their story", it's fan translations of someone else's story. Leaving aside for a moment the reasons certain fan groups want to have waiting periods on their translations, nobody's making money here, and frankly, nobody really gives a damn whether you're feeling impatient for your free pirated comics... Just thought you should know, really, in case you have as little of an idea of where you are as you sound like.

so far seems like a meh version of gosu, that said it's only on chapter 3 so far and things could get better so can only wait and see where it goes.

@pokari read my comment again I never said there is anything wrong with waiting periods but its dumb to do it on the first fucking chapter where people will click on it only to be told you have to wait to see it, if you want people to go to your website to read something then you got to entice them first, you snarky cunt

Contributor
@Danila:

You seem also to have missed my point entirely. No matter—you're free to hold your caustic opinions as you like, I suppose.

For what it's worth, I only snarked because I felt you were being rude first. Probably not very adult of me, I will concede.

Group Leader
Read the Korean wiki for it. Seems like a SOL-ish comedy story based on a finished webnovel. It's kind of like a parody apparently. I'll definitely be following it.

Aggregator gang
Oh God I read Chapter 1 and got bored when he was kicking those “robbers”

@Hakogami I read up to chapter 5 which then was 'up to date'. It's the most generic manhua (yes I know it's korean) there is. You have an overly stupid, idiotic broke ass MC who runs into currently 'strongest' people and mops the floor with them. Unintentionally showing his strength, not knowing the difference between an average joe and someone 'strong'. What's actually good about this? The story? Characters? Drawing? None of it. It's all at best average. There's nothing that separates this from the other 9999 generic chinese mangas out there.

You can argue it's too early to tell but dawg, garbage will remain garbage

Users who are viewing this thread