The Strongest Florist

Dex-chan lover
Is he being rewarded for doing pointless things? Like in mmorpg perspective, how can a high player/veteran lose against a fucking newbie florist? If the dev rewarded him for looking at a flower for months then all of the playerbase would be incentivized for doing useless shit. I can't wait to look at a min-max guide and see "step 1. dig dirt for 1 month to get 200% exp boost". Can other players do the same thing as him? If so again, it forces people to do useless shit to be rewarded, if not then it's bad game design, he is just lucky to be the first one to look at a flower for months and the competitive scene would be ruined. Idk I'm looking into this too much and can't read it.

It'll be a while before it catches up to these scans, but Webtoon just started an English release for this. It's got 3 episodes available as of 3/12 and 5 episodes more available with fast pass.

It will be free to read on the webtoon app, but it will be a while before it catches up to this. Still a good way to read free and still support the author!

Group Leader
I cheer every time it’s webtoon that picks up a series 😀
Time to move this to my “Plan to read list “ and webtoon here I come!

Users who are viewing this thread