The Strongest Florist

totally didnt expect that i would enjoy reading this so much! cant wait for the updates

Wtf I thought this was up to ch40 at least what happened to them all? Even manga updates only has up to ch 24..

The author has forgotten this is a game? too real for just a game, it's should be isekai for more realistically.

this is the kind of manga that tries the boundary between kingdom building and adventure so this means that it’s either going to be amazing and turn into a “tensei slime” kind of manga or, much more likely, completely fail

Bahahaha! I wonder how many people are even old enough to understand the Tae-Bo reference? I'm also curious who the hell that... man(?) pictured in the panel is meant to be? Was the Tae-Bo reference a translation choice? Cuz Billy Blanks is black, so I've no idea who the pictured censor bar celebrity(?) could be...? Anybody know?

@CongNong it's Full Dive VR technology, it's so advanced it basically IS an isekai... ALL Full-Dive VR stories are like that.

@melbisbelbis it hasn't failed me for a single panel yet, so I think it's more likely to succeed than fail, as long as they don't change the team working on it...

Basically ~ let it grow, let it grow~

I am enjoying it immensely i just hope it doesn't turn into a harem kind of story.

Double-page supporter
This basically makes a whole series joke out of "Ha Ha, macho man like a feminine thing" ಠ_ಠ
It's fun to read but gets a little sad, just let a bro like what he likes.
I have for nephews and nieces under the age of ten and it gets infuriating when they are just kids being kids, having fun and playing and along come their parents gatekeeping what toys they are allowed to play with. Boys can play with dolls and girls can play with cars and trucks and both love gaming. Fathers like the one i this comic are real and it's very sad for the kid growing up.

Users who are viewing this thread