The Strongest Florist

I usually tend to avoid video game themes since i kind of dislike mmos but this was so fucking funny and enjoyable.
Alisa's a soft boy through and through.

Dex-chan lover
If you read legendary moonlight sculptor, it's that, but plant, less materialist, and many many misunderstandings. Great read, wish it updates faster

Dex-chan lover
this is brilliant, hillarious, and original. A total satire on normal mmovr manga while maintaining the best parts and quirkiness

This is just getting more and more ridiculous...
in the best way!

Keep the humour up, and i'll read this till the end XD

I was worried that the scope of the manga would be too narrow to hold my interest for long. I was horribly wrong.

Guy's basically a druid/monk and is probably going to take over that mmo by accident just to start up a flower shop. It's so ridiculous while simple and overall light-hearted. Love it.

So question. Why is it a common trope to exclaim wildly as characters immediately jump to some conclusion in almost every manga and manhwa?

Love the story, but am getting really sick and tired of this trope.

Contributor
well... you can find videos up to ch. 33 if you google it... but translation quality is low.

He's just the cutest bear, they need to leave him alone stupid jerks just let the man have his precious flowers and flower shop

Users who are viewing this thread