The Strongest Florist

i have only read the first chptr of this manga and i could say that this is quite wholesome and funny

But seriously whats next? "the strongest Onee-san next door"?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

orp

@Johnwolf
[ul]-The Strongest Couch Potato
-Lvl. 999 Pencil Pusher
-The Gag Manga Reader Who Transcended Heaven And Earth With Only Puns
-I Came To Another World Looking For Heart-Warming Slow Life, But Instead I Defeated The Demon Lord By Falling Onto His Head The Moment I Arrived And Levelled Up To Become The Strongest In The World, But Also Fell In Coma: The MC Will Wake Up From The Coma If 100 People Follow This Web Novel On Twitter: The Manga[/ul]

Double-page supporter
It's a good read when you look at the chapter count and you think "Ah man, only X chapters left."

Contributor
This man immediately came to mind:

Jumbo.jpg

Aggregator gang
What's the point of a party system if you can't even communicate with your party members when they're in a dungeon? SMH. I swear, all I want is for one of these stories to actually follow logic of game design.

@dtim to be fair. If we are talking a complete immersion/insertion type of game, the rules would naturally change. Party systems etc are made for comfortably communication, as you could just use another program in most cases, if it wasnt present.

If you are completely immersed however I could see an argument to disallow external communication, so that the stakes are higher. No calling for help from strong boy senpai if you are stuck. take your hits like a man get stronger and return later.

I am enjoying this so far. I hope they go back to MC learning about flowers and make it more slice of life. It’s boring if become arcs of MC getting into random lucky situations (kinda of like destined for greatness).

I like the setting, but the fact that he's strong irl giving him stupid high agility in a game so he can beat people 100-200 levels higher then he is is kinda fucking lame.

@BigCoffee See, the emergent game mechanics caused by real human movements and experiences overlapping with a stat system is something that I wish would be explored by more of these manga. Combine that with being comically misunderstood due to his appearance, and
his use of key items as blunt instruments
, and I find it really appealing.

Users who are viewing this thread