The Strongest Florist

this is like moonlight scupltor but different. ahh i love this! mc will be op moe!

Roses are red
Violets are blue
This much is true
Pink 🌸 really suits Jaeho

(or I guess it should be Alsia because but it would just ruin my rhyme 👻)

Contributor
Such a magnificent clash of "don't be prejudiced by appearance" messaging, pure what-the-fuckery, and overtones of random OP VRMMO wish-fulfillment thrown in for good measure.

So far it makes no real sense on the VRMMO side of the plot, but just having our bulky protagonist talking bashfully and awkwardly to flowers is quite endearing enough on its own.

Oh, he's a warrior alright. Just look at how he wields seeds. The Flower Warrior is fierce, behold his Flower Power!

seriously though, i was not expecting him to take out the giant seed and start bludgeoning the bear with it. And get a "Flower Wielder" title that increases damage when he uses a flower to hit things. Lmao.

That feel when the only place that has chapter 8 translated is on youtube and they don't upload the translation they did anywhere else to read at your own pace.

This webtoon made me have a new goal if VRMMORPG like this ever created lmao
i too want to be a florist

I quite enjoy this! It’s very pleasing to read, the art style is also very easy on the eyes, and the story is something that doesn’t need to follow intense action every chapter. It’s just about a guy who wants to be a florist and ends up trying to follow that dream anyway he’s able to! Honestly such a lovely webtoon, I can’t wait for more updates.

Users who are viewing this thread