The Strongest God King

Fed-Kun's army
When I see that it was a manhua
"Oh, at most the rating should be around 7"

When I see the comments section
"Yup, it's confirmed. Avoid."

Okay I read this, Rebirth Of The Urban Immortal Cultivator and I'm The Great Immortal (don't judge me) and I must say this is the worst by a long shot.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, if you're going to complain after reading for so long, first check the comments so you know what you're getting into.

My head starts to hurt me as I read more. The mc tells them that he is reincarnated and they knew he is somewhat strange compared to normal stage of cultivation he is in, but they still attack mc like a braindead. Even a bear would notice and run in that situation

I decided to read this knowing it was gonna be trash, but it ended up being way trashier than I expected. Just don't read this shit, even if you enjoy reading trash content, that's my recommendation.

ill have to agree with qazedctgb this is the trashiest trash u could ever trash, in fact its more like dogshit, calling it trash or even dog shit tbh is an insult to both of those. its taken 80 something chapters just to finish up with the first shit family that got offended. and all this talk about cultivation and big/small realms and what not doesnt even exist with this guy he can apparently kill people just by flipping a sword around. just becuz he knows a bit of the future ??? honestly its awful writing. its not worth reading. poorly thought out and plot is also bad.

Dex-chan lover
You know it's a shitty manhua when it starts with "strongest" or "greatest" or "divine" and so on. And almost every chinese manhua is like this

Author:let's come up with unique name
2 mins later
Hmmm that would be good slaps title on this shitty art style every manhua has
And there goes and beaond this super name title The strongest god
His friend: hey add king at the end it will look cooler just to let u know apes together strong

And if i did offend someone i'm very sorry and this was made by an stupid 14 year old kid at night

Name of this manga is super generic and it is incredibly hard to find on this site because the tags aren't even right for it. Needs to have "Time Travel" at least tagged

Dex-chan lover
the god king's servant's cultivator's superior's strongest peerless divine genius immortal emperor ascension with mythical exorcism including new funky mode featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series & knuckles deluxe for the Wii U, including Gears of Halo Theft Exodus: a new order V all-stars battle royale 2 at the olympic games.

-spy tf2

Users who are viewing this thread