The Strongest God King

These people: *literally witnessed his power several times*
Also them: "yOu CaN't BeAt ThEm, Wu Fu~"

This is like Skyrim's bandits! See dragonborn with dragon armor and dragon sword.
Bandit: This is all you got?!

Nothing in this comic is absolutely horrible, besides the overall story and the pure focus on one single element. The first few chapters even look quite alright. The story however quickly devolves into an endless revolving door of filler trash fight, with arrogant young masters insulting the MC for no apparent reason. They come one after the other, without end, without pause, without anything of substance in between. It gets old real quick.

Bad comic. Not recommended.

Fed-Kun's army
@Fnoop
Thanks pal you saved me out there.
Chinese have a single track mind, manhwa/manhua full of cultivators, girls having big boobs, and they have another kink also. Naming their title with the word system in it. For korean manga, they could not go beyond gaming world, or have same background as solo levelling

Why is this 6 stars this is at most 4 stars it is so much repetitive that even my cat can write a better story

i always wonder why manhua's title always about being number 1? like "the strongest, the immortal, overpowered, etc" and also like using something beyond human like Gods, angels, hell, demons,.. just reading the titie already make me bored

Dex-chan lover
Eminem says "Why would be a king, when you can be a god", and I don't know why chinese put that together, they really are something when it comes to naming

A summed up version of the story is:

"Yu're courting death!"
"You court death!"
"You're courting deah!"
"Your courting dath!"
"You're corting death!"
"You're courting death!"
"Youre courting death!"
"You courting death!"
"Youre courting death"
"You're courting death!"
"Youe courting death!"
"You're courting deth!"

For Chinese Manwha they always make the mc a past god that got killed, reincarnated to their past self and loses all abilities thus becoming weak but suddenly becoming strong after rebuilding strength through Qi. Make something that hasn't been done before!!! And stop making the mc a simp for every girl.

Group Leader
I have already uploaded till 165 on YouTube you can check it out on Demonrage scans on YouTube😁👍

Users who are viewing this thread