The Strongest Peach Blossom

Contributor
Lu Dequan, a poor college student with excellent academic performance and excellent academic performance,
suddenly "becomes" to become a descendant of Huaxian, and has various special abilities that are conducive to picking up girls.

What does that even mean, 'becomes to become a descendant'?
Why is "becomes" in quotation marks? What exactly is being emphasized here?

Actually i think mc just gets charm +100 and some special powers and stuff

That synopsis is so broken like why the fuck doe sit say with excellent academic performance twice in a row?

@Autumn4you jesus thats terrible advice. You shoud at least fix the problems and take the criticism instead of calling it 'complaining' no? They're basic grammar mistakes anyway and i don't understand why you think the readers are dumbasses for pointing them out.

Group Leader
@Sturdy Even If You Look At It You See Only Two Persons Are Handling It While You Guys Complaining Shit If You Guys Cant Take It Then Just Leave Aight

Contributor
The [桃花运/Peach Blossom Luck] part of the title is actually slang for "popular/lucky with women".
Someone with editing powers (Contributor-level?) should update that description.

Also, the author/artist isn't 'TaoHuaYan', that's the English transliteration of [桃花运].
The actual author/作者 is 仙娱文化.

so I read the first few chapters and ughh.. it's a guy who get's power. Then make female orgasm by giving them a foot rub. I guess he has the touch. and he's the mortal enemies of succubus. It's pretty much a hot mess. but yeah

Double-page supporter
Look like the other one plot dragon rioting. "guy will die if 18+ act"

Fed-Kun's army
Lol the turkey said it perfectly.
Though it would be nice to see one of these where the MC actually beats the blue ball curse half way through the story, instead of never or right before the end.

The description makes your brain get shorted with a clusterf of the usual Chinese nonsense, just to end on a sentence that makes you think this is actually about a young man grooming other innocent men at college 🤪

I like the story so far just because the guy hasnt blushed or act perverted by seeing his customers legs or just seeing a beauty in general

Users who are viewing this thread