The Strongest Sage with the Weakest Crest - Vol. 5 Ch. 17 - The Strongest Sage, Finding A Magic Stone

lol, I didnt notice "Wait Is that guy me?" part when he was talking about common sense until my 2nd time reading.

Dex-chan lover
@DianaNites - in this dungeon, Mathias is the only one who was on the 20th floor.
The party that set a dungeon-diving record before did it in a different dungeon.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like the main character gets more unlikable as this goes on.

Dex-chan lover
Iris is a total failure as a dragon, but I guess it's fine since it works for the story. She only has tiny bits of dragon character, which shows in some minor scenes, like towards the end of this chapter when she randomly kicks a small monster just for the heck of it. But that's about as much dragon arrogance as she has.

@sonyalexandra There was nothing legendary about her. She was the only dragon that didn't have the guts to fight to the death against Gaia (Matthias) back in the ancient history, instead pleading for mercy. She was basically a cowardly dragon, which is why she survived. She's more like a winged dog than a dragon.

Iris, i expect her voice actress to be Maaya Uchida. The VA of Rikka Takanashi
There was a scene where Rikka said "AU" with a cute voice when a chalk hit her face

Users who are viewing this thread