The Strongest Sage with the Weakest Crest - Vol. 6 Ch. 19 - The Strongest Sage, Leave The Demon Replying Job To...

Dex-chan lover
If the demons don't get a chance to open their stupid mouths, one could really pity them with all their surprised faces, that silently scream, "I can't believe it! I don't want to die!" But as soon as the get a chance to chat and start to try to kill people, it stops there.

Fed-Kun's army
i'm a breast person. i am not a lolicon but that dragon is something.. i want it

Double-page supporter
I give that demon group 3 pages next chapter before my man comes in and all of them get destroyed

One missed opportunity here is for the demons to actually be sort of in the right, seeing as how in the backstory the humans basically committed genocide on their race. But no, they're all portrayed as arrogant, murderous creatures that are inherently evil. Kind of boring, but there are other merits to the story.

Dex-chan lover
Next Chapter it will be Either Matthias finish the Barrier or Matthias mop the floor with them
Thanks for the works

Dex-chan lover
@argo12

Ikr? How dare the author.

But then again, there are too many works that have "demons aren't actually bad. They are like people with horns" trope. In retrospect, it's refreshing to actually do the normal stuff, like kill the bad guys cause they are bad?

For me, I enjoy reading the mc overkilling the enemies that are actually bad. And it's not isekai or "Japanese culture is superior hurr" for once.

What we have now is good.

Dex-chan lover
@Auralis
Which siblings are you talking about? If you mean Ruri and Alma, they are both girls, but they're not siblings. Don't know what other siblings you might be referring to.

Double-page supporter
I don't think this series has had any sibling characters since the MC left home to go to school...

Users who are viewing this thread