The Strongest Sage with the Weakest Crest

Y'know, I've been wondering. Is this series really isekai? Isn't it closer to being reincarnation? It's still the same world, after all, right? I mean, those two ARE different, right?

Contributor
@Ringz @ak0ztik Actually, this could qualify as isekai, depending on how one looks at "another world". In a way, he is in another world as the qualities/attribute of the "new" world is different from the old one, outside of the crest. There are reincarnation/transportation elements, as well as the "cheat" (keeping all his knowledge from the previous life). Think about it, transport into the far past or future, and it would seem like an entirely different world. Just picture you being taken to the area where modern Germany is, except about 1000 years ago. Wouldn't be much different.

This is really funny?. He just acts like everything is just normal and then, everyone else is like WTH!!!

Fed-Kun's army
This protagonist only travels into future. He didn't even change to another world. Do people just slap the tag "isekai" without even understanding the meaning?

Fed-Kun's army
People just throwing isekai when it's another world you know what I mean when it's not modern day.

Dex-chan lover
In a certain world, there was someone called the destroyer of common sense. [...]

Dex-chan lover
People just throwing isekai when it's another world you know what I mean when it's not modern day.
Yeah, they forgot that fantasy is a thing.

Not everything that takes place in isekai is an isekai, otherwise, you'd also gonna categorize some mundane slice-of-life as isekai, like, let's say, ReLife, since last I checked, ReLife doesn't exist here.
Or they're just that good, but you get the point.

Dex-chan lover
Goodness gracious, this is garbage. The only redeeming thing from this is the art only

Dex-chan lover
@JustNatsuki Yeah. That doesn't matter when you don't even live in the same world with the MC. And if you are reborn in the same world that you've once lived then it can even be called 'Isekai'.

Dex-chan lover
Just found this. Yes, this is pure fantasy because the MC is reincarnated to same world but far in the future.

P.S. just ignore JustNatsuki, nothing good will come from arguing with him.

Users who are viewing this thread