The Strongest Savior's Second Chance - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.1

Thank you, and I think people might prefer it if you do lump the chapter parts together. Might just be me though, nonetheless great work.

Fed-Kun's army
As long as it doesn't take 5 months for part 2 I think its fine to split it. Great job, thanks for picking it up.

@Says oof you're right, LH changed their status on this to updated and translating. I wonder if they have an auto-detect program they run to avoid updating their docs manually. Anyways, to paraphrase the situation LH can't work on it right now and were alright with me picking it up.

Lastly, I translated nakama as everyone because it can mean fellow/companion which is close enough. It would be frankly strange if the dad told him to believe in his friends more considering his dad would be included in the people he needs to believe in. And as it can be awkward to refer to your parents as a "friend" it is even more awkward that Eric only has literally one friend. If the intention was specifically friend then tomo or tomodachi would have sufficed but it was nakama.

Dex-chan lover
Man it bothers me so fucking much how we've been stuck in this fucking village for almost 1 fucking year.....seriously I wonder when its gona change OTL

Dex-chan lover
LH gonna drop this same chapter in a hot minute or two, I can feel it in my bones.

Fed-Kun's army
God...5 months clif..??
i shouldnt have climbed this mountain...shit...!!

thank you for continuing this!

as for cliffhangers,
this is one cliffhanger after another even well into chap 17 as the raws showcase.

LH is scrambling to release chapters from different series they've left hanging for months now, but they just can't get to all of their abandoned series quickly enough to stop others from picking up their mess.

On a different note: My advice when putting Discord urls into credits pages is to use a font which can distinguish between uppercase and lowercase, even if only for that part. Discord links are only weird because the letters at the end are case-sensitive. (which is normal for all urls, after the domain name.)

Dex-chan lover
i predict that as soon as LH sees that someone picked this up they're suddenly gonna start posting chapters

Users who are viewing this thread