The Strongest Savior's Second Chance - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal
Just wanna say, because I have nothing to add on the big YIKES people have dropped on this whole friendship-cringe -- ye give off the impression of someone who just wants to argue on the internet. To better enjoy that sort of thing, I suggest the forums in the community tab.

Dex-chan lover
@Solipsist

I can understand if I come off like that, but no, I am not one of those people who rile up a discussion just to argue and get people angry and rustle some jimmies.
I, for the most part, was just frustrated that people were spamming the same thing when honestly its not really true in the first place, people just getting triggered by the words...
And if I can get even one person to NOT do that its a win in my books.

That said, I don´t spend a whole lot of time on the forums but off the little I have seen, its like 99% manga recommendations and stuff.
( and not really the place for this kind of discussion...not that the comment section is much better... )
Regardless, thanks for the suggestion, and I do appreciate it. 😘

Dex-chan lover
Well, power of friendship is so cringe, it could be for example power of love or something more original. Bad choice for dialogue author, so cliche

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal Here's what's going on: Every single line spoken by every single person these last few chapters have been so godawful that it is really, really bad writing. That's the reason why everyone is cringing at the "power of friendship" lines. On top of that, these shitty lines interrupt a fight scene that was already borderline stale, with cheesy expressions and JoJo timing in a manga that hasn't earned the right to have JoJo timing. It basically embodied most of the ways nakamashit is done wrong, and it brings to the surface why people really hate nakamashit these days, and therefore it fucking sucks.

You then argued that it's not bad writing because they were using proper teamwork instead of manifesting new powers derived through friendship itself, like in FT, which is not only not how logic works, but also fully irrelevant to what anyone was saying, not even really to that one guy who brought FT up in the first place. You basically spent several posts arguing against a point nobody made. Sure, there was no ass pull, but the absence of ass pull doesn't signify the absence of dozens of other ways writing can be shit, which this writing very much is.

The fact that I have to explain all of this to you in so many words, instead of you recognizing on sight that the writing is testicular cancer in literary form and therefore should be made fun of, means that you're a bad person who should feel bad. That's the point I was making in turn.

Does that clear things up for you?

Double-page supporter
Oh my fucking god, the author acknowledged their own deus ex machina

Dex-chan lover
Holy fucking shit, power of friendship was fully acnowledged here

Dex-chan lover
auneAqo.png

Also, now that you have killed the reason why she ran away from her country... How are you supposed to meet you past life girlfriend? xD

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake

Oh yeah, it made it plenty clear that you still have no idea what the original point of my post was...
And you are once again going down the deep end where you start talking about things that were not relevant to the discussion in the first place...

Yes, the writing of the manga as a whole might not be the best, but again that was never the point I was trying to make...
I spent several posts trying to argue about a point you clearly are not intelligent or attentive enough to understand despite me trying to explain it to you.
That or you can´t be asked to try in the first place as you are so set in stone that everything in this manga is terribly bad so anyone saying something isn't bad writing is just wrong and you no longer care.

how about in the future you actually bother reading what people are trying to say instead of arguing over everything under heaven and earth that is slightly relevant and stick to the original subject?
I'm not going to bother replying to you anymore after this so keep your cancer comments to yourself, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread