The Strongest Savior's Second Chance

Group Leader
There should be a version of this where when the MC dies, he gets reincarnated in the past as a different person, but his original life still occurs and now he has to watch himself live out his old life without making any changes which would wipe his new life from existence.

TL;DR: The 6th Day + Quantum Leap + Groundhog's Day.

Contributor
@HDMI1

Ah, but that would require good writing in order for a concept like that to not collapse on itself. Still, the idea of non-isekai reincarnation is one that isn’t focused on as much - which is a shame, since there are just as many directions that could go as well.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't we have another manga with the same premise as this already? Guy dies in some war, gets sent to the passed to redo everything. Only difference the other one went back a couple years and this guy went back to being a baby.

It reminds me of that other manga were the guy dies right as they kill the demon king and he goes back a couple of years but this dude goes all the way back to being a baby and I really like this art style more than the other one

It's not even thaaaat bad once you read it, no RPG mechanics, no isekai 'god' and no cheats, as far as I've seen, but the title is so damn generic that every single word seeped my will to read it.

Is it so hard to invent some random holy relic or monster and use it as the title?

@HDMI1
immortal invinsible too...and many others

@Razgrizone
i think your thinking about Hiraheishi wa Kako wo Yumemiru but he was reborn as a baby....and again its not actually a new premise a ton of comics use it..

...........ya gotta love the..." the moment he popped out of his mother."....

the premise is cliche but the execution seem good
the character aren't annoying and the art is fine
the story remind me of the fire emblem franchise but with isekai

liked it but offtopic......why the fuck are you censoring fuck??

its really strange to see translators spamming frick.........i just cant understand or its an english thing that i ignore and now frick is the new fuck??

i dont live in america then it feels strange to see it in every lh translation

Dex-chan lover
Looks dope, I've always loved this concept and all the manga I've seen it in recently always turn out good.

I know this premise has been done a billion times, but the way that it's presented in this chapter is so much better than the rest.
I'm looking forward to more of this if the quality is as good as this.

Reincarnation is the new isekai. Really, it's not funny anymore, specially not after a billion of copies...

Aggregator gang
It's not even reincarnation, really. It's like any number of stories where the MC has their memories sent back in time so they can redo things. As a trope, it's even older than isekai.

Users who are viewing this thread