The Strongest Savior's Second Chance

Dex-chan lover
Tsuyokute New Saga, Hiraheishi wa Kako wo Yumemiru, and now this. 🤔
Even the readers themselves seem to be caught in some kind of a loop/cycle 😵

I could have sworn I've read something like this before.

Like there was a part where he told his parents what happened.

Aggregator gang
@Irfanzud02
That kinda harsh no? I mean not only Japanese but everybody are having this problem lol.

@useruser
Its still counted as a cheat since he have memory of his past life. He have the future's knowledge. He have the advantage from early birth on regaining his consciousness.

@alannondarklord
Nah it's counted as a reincarnation. This dude died at the end of his past life. Its like a game with a save point at the baby stage and he just load the save data after he died I guess.

Aggregator gang
@mismarca I'd argue that's the same thing, just stated in the form of video game mechanics. My point was that there a re a lot of stories, movies, and games where the MC is sent back in time, not physically, but with their memories of what will happen in the future. It might just be my opinion, but this story seems less reincarnation and more rewind.

Just another copy of mangas like Tsuyokute new saga, A Returner's Magic Should Be Special and HIRAHEISHI WA KAKO O YUMEMIRU. If you don`t care about reading the same history with a different MC... go ahead. Personally i won`t waste my time reading a repeated story.

"Oh, but his in another world now, WOW"
Its Isekai, always the same shit

This manga seems like a plethora of others I've read, but their story devolved and I dropped them. Do I only like initial expo dumps or is the standard for storytelling becoming lower day by day? Have I over exposed myself to too much outstanding literature that my brain has become desensitised to stories that the average reader would perceive as an excellent read? No. It's the books that are wrong. Let 's see how this one goes.

Vom

@Ainz Yea I have the same feeling, and his parents believe him and they start preparing for the attack right? I'm glad I'm not the only one with deja vu.

Users who are viewing this thread