The Strongest Savior's Second Chance

5 months no update. I'll come back in a few days. If it isn't translated by then nobody can complain if I give it a shot myself.

@katanon, take a lot of manga from LHT please 😍 they dropped a bunch already without any warning on their google doc ...

Edit : Nevermind, it's written, was not when I checked last time, my bad
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w-9nAZeIW3SE5WqTNImLL0E6ZpZhS8q2dqjur_0Vm-E/edit#gid=0

@Says LH has over-reached their capacity. Since nobody is actively working on this or plans to anytime soon, I'll give this a go.

LH knows that I am translating Shi Ni Modori. I will aim for one chapter per week. Raws come out every 2-3 weeks so I will catch up at that pace. I will be relying on character recognition for kanji I do not know and cross-checking them online. The translation will not be perfect but it will be better than straight from google. If anybody wants to typeset, re-draw etc. that would expedite the releases.

Double-page supporter
LH are really being douches if they up and decide to translate this again...

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1
There should be a version of this where when the MC dies, he gets reincarnated in the past as a different person, but his original life still occurs and now he has to watch himself live out his old life without making any changes which would wipe his new life from existence.

TL;DR: The 6th Day + Quantum Leap + Groundhog's Day.
There is one that comes to mind REALLY similar to what you say, tho the MC gives to shits about making changes LOL
Its called "Immortal, Invincible".

@zDarkness @KingNova777 LH is short handed. Sniping this would likely require them to drop one manga to free time for another which is unlikely. In the coming weeks or months, we may see them continue their works as they find more translators. Until then, here I am.

So the discord is apparently case sensitive. Here's a newly generated link because the last one somehow magically vanished. Like it keeps doing for some reason. It's set to never expire with unlimited uses but idk kinda seems like that isn't true... https://discord.gg/5xMsAf8

Users who are viewing this thread