The Strongest Savior's Second Chance

Double Edit: Sorry for ch12 triple upload.

The upload was seemingly chopped to pieces and unreadable. It turns there was a problem with cookies and my view-page broken. I misinterpreted the upload as faulty and pulled it twice when really the chapter was perfectly fine. My site settings had magically changed on their own to "fit height" and during all-page mode on Chrome this causes the reader to be faulty.

TLDR; my site settings caused me to pull the chapter twice but it's all good now

@katanon
as far as I can tell, it wasn't deleted even if it says it is, I could still open and reload the chapter without it going away, ya may want to contact some mods about this, because its weird

...Oh, I never noticed that it's actually a random uploader instead of the actual group. Go figure, huh?

Dex-chan lover
Shit, just when it finally reach at the good part, the cliffhanger come...

Aggregator gang
This has to be one of the best standard fantasy reincarnation stories I’ve read so far (which says a lot)

Fed-Kun's army
The mc is both weak and dumb at least pick one author... One of the worst reincarnation mangas

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck did the Author write a story about someone that got reincarnated on the same timeline but is absolutely useless? did no one told him/her/them that anything related with isekai/tensei has to have a MC that strolls over any difficulty, otherwise it goes against the premise of the story.

Double-page supporter
"became strongest to save everyone"
Fuck me what a lie.
Useless MC. Weak and stupid. Bad author.

Thanks translator for giving it your time. Wish you well

Dex-chan lover
Are people seriously complaining that the MC isn't poorly-written Saitama like 90% of other Isekai MCs? OP MCs are one of the hallmarks of a bad Isekai. The fact that Eric can actually face challenge is what makes it thrilling to read.

the mc is not op, to fulfill his wish, he has to overcome the challenges HIMSELF and is not SPOON FEED by some godly beings (by giving him cheats or whatevah)...

his weaknesses makes him a good mc, which has an actual story for having a character development. No one is perfect in reality, so having OP mc that gets everything he wants is kinda unrealistic (except if the guy truly works hard for it)

Y’know you don’t always get what you want.

I just don’t like people saying that our mc is dumb and weak. And even swearing the author for not making him OP. Like dude! what’s the point of the story when you already have everything?

Wow~

I am amazed by the comments wherein they wanted the MC to be OP immediately.
I am amazed how demanding other readers are who just leech off from free uploads anyway.

Let's be realistic here, the MC worked HARD for him to reach where he is now. He is not a godly-being and there was no godly-being to give him cheats.

If you cannot appreciate the work and it isn't to your taste.. there are lots of choices anyway. Or better yet, make your own manga or write your own story to your satisfaction. Simple, eh?

No need to stick here and diss the hard-work of the mangaka.

Oh well, some people are just so unhappy with their lives that they want to spread negativity.

Thanks again, @katanon and the team for the updates! 😁

Great series up to this latest chapter, hopefully it keeps the pace slow and the mc does not go full isekai.
ty.

Fed-Kun's army
already hooked by the synopsis and how non tropey it is. Hope this series goes well

Ah man kinda wanted
Tina to kick ass, but at least it's pretty clever from Eric to not have let her show her magic before the dad was healed.

@Saiangeli
I’d beg to argue, I’d seen some manga out there with this same setting. This definitely has a better execution than others tho

Users who are viewing this thread