The Strongest Savior's Second Chance

If this formula has been seen before, The character, writing and setting got me hooked to it. well done and thanks for the translation.

I enjoyed reading the first chapter. I really enjoyed reading the next couple of chapters. I really really enjoyed reading the last few chapters. Then I got sad when I realised I finished the latest chapter and have to wait. sobs.

The plot is unoriginal, but the execution is extremely well done. I'm looking forward to more chapters :)

A Recycled plot, with huge holes in them.
Good illustrations but the author in order to build character and sympathy completely butchers the plot. An adult who has gone through various battles forgets all of his experience by just being reincarnated and acts like a child.

An Average plot, read for the illustrations and side characters who are far more likeable and convincing than the MC.

Dex-chan lover
Mc is retarded as all hell. Despite having future knowledge he does nothing with it other than train and uses the least efficient solutions to solve problems. He's unable to do basic critical thinking and is constantly surprised by information that he should have already known. I don't see where the 'great execution' that the other comments are talking about comes in.

Average reincarnation/time travel to your own past story. Pretty damn good art though.

Aggregator gang
...That's like 1 minute read with worthless information. The pacing is terrible for a monthly manga.

Just like a typical MC he only gets serious when he gets really angry, not when he was on the verge of death or anything...

Pun

I will definitely be checking out the novel. tyvm for translations.

Update: I guess novel gets fucked after first arc, dropping.

Users who are viewing this thread