The Strongest Savior's Second Chance

Am I reading Naruto? Power of friendship ahahaha.
Good manga though. Thanks for all the chapters, was nice to see.

It was not the power of friendship, it was the power of friendzoning. Ouch.
But now that the dude who killed her father is gone, now good ol' MC has significantly reduced chances of getting intimate with the princess.

The "this is the power of friendship!" line was cheesy as fuck but at least it made sense in context. It isn't like they pulled some deus ex machina for that; the underlying discourse is just "friends support each other and humans are limited when alone".

On harem: I find it extremely implausible too. Two things might happen:

1. OP x Tina. Unlike in the original timeline, Irene is now the queen. MC and Irene can't get together due to duty or crap like that.
2. OP x Irene. Tina becomes the unlucky childhood friend with unrequited love for the MC; never to be married, but never to be together with him, supporting him from the sides.

Either way will be bittersweet. And you know what, I like that.

fuckin god i love this manga, the story yeah There's similar stories like this,but this is the best, rlly i fuckin mean it, god i will translate it if the current tr dies

I-

Huh.

Was the author just meming with the power of friendship or was he dead serious? If he's dead serious then I want to know how old this is lmao.

Ngl that power of friendship was so damn hilarious, cheesy as hell xD Hoping this won't go into harem route so I can enjoy the art~

this may be a spoiler but it gets into some bullshit about power of friendship so just dont read it

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
They honestly could have made it not stupid and made it about camaraderie/parties, if they made the MC tackle it with the childhood friend and his dad right from the beginning then it could have been a lesson about how you get more powerful by having people fill in your weakness but instead his dumbass lucked into both of them helping him and then it was somehow a fucking lesson like he planned it the whole time? Just beyond stupid.

The Demon Guy will 100% respawn in some way

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Why you shouldn't read this:
-poorly written and rushed
-too many conveniencies
-a real letdown that let you believe it's gonna be original
-spoiler it's not, it's cliche af

Why should you read this:
-Idk guys
-I guess the drawings are pretty

I fucking swear if Tina doesn’t get a love interest that isn’t Erik I’m going to be so mad

Code:

Understand that those word were for tina and if tina didn't have trained with erik they both would be killed.

yo it was the last boss xD, I still not believe that he is dead but lets wait the arrival of the true Villain

Code:

@statictransit hope so. I am neither fan nor hater of harem tag. But after reading quite a few harem tags recently, I do wish for a pure one. But, who can guess how these japanese ppl's brains work? They do have lot of weird ones under their belt like Rapeman, Elfen Leid, etc. For eg, I didn't expect SAO author to have rape & NTR fetish. Thats why so many forced NTR/Rape scenes in his works.

Users who are viewing this thread