The Strongest Savior's Second Chance

It keeps a good pace, worth reading atleast.
Its not like the mcdonalds tier isekais we keep getting

Anyone know if the child hood friend or Irene are the female leads (or both?). Tags for the novel safe female lead falls in love first and there is no harem tag either, so been curious, I am fine with spoilers.

Ah right almost forgot,
MC is simpleton, typical shounen manga

Even reborn doesn't make him mature or smart

"i want to protect everyone i love in my previous life."
yeah, even if those person going to be conflicting??

Man i get feeling this manga going to be Ugly from start

MC killed strongest person and kingdom successor, sound great? Or complicate??

Group Leader
@Sphader
As of novel book 3

Not much of a focus on romance, MC is still devoted to Irene, but I’d say Tina is still the female lead, as Irene doesn’t appear much

Hmmm... up until ch 18-19 the story was very generic, but I can see it getting better, with
the relationship between the two kingdom's being unknown to Erik from this point on (ch. 23), and him having to find his former companions in a new way

Group Leader
This is either gonna get axed because the fights take too long or the raws are gonna be updated once every 3 months at some point

great isekai

ok manga

also wtf is up with the fights, like do you really need half the volume just to do one fight

Good story, awful pacing. I honestly felt like I was watching dragonball, where every chapter was an episode.

If you're OK with a fight lasting four episodes and not a lot happening in each chapter, this is for you.

Hmm... its okay, kinda cringy though what with the power of friendship and the typical “ill protect the ones i need to protect~“ I give it a 5/10

it's decent but it lost me at 'look at the power of friendship' i wanna read more but i cringe too hard just thinkin about it

This series reminds me why FFF-class Trash Hero is funny. All talk of the power of friendship. 😂

Aggregator gang
i can't feel my d*ck anymore after that whole power of friendship thingamajig

hmm. The manga gets better after the fight. Im interested in the story again. I thought the author had no idea what to do and that he was destined to fuck it up but he steered the story in a good direction.

James doesn’t seem evil, he’s just a bit miffed that Tina was spying on him, but he sounded kind of impressed with how long she went unnoticed, depending on the culture of the kingdom, he might end up extending his offer to Tina as well

I like it, nice pacing. The demon fight was pretty long but it's kinda understandable since it's going to be the turning point where he doesn't know what's going to happen from that point onwards.

I hate it when manga like these starts in a pretty dark note then they stay too long in the childhood arcs that it just turns into a slice of life manga with a reincarnation premise.

Users who are viewing this thread