The Strongest Savior's Second Chance

For anyone reading to see if they should check this out - I’d recommend it!

The pacing is good and the story with the motivation behind the MC’s actions gets your heart racing. I’m expecting this to be a good story as it progresses with what’s been shown so far

For some reason, people on the comment seems to hate the power of friendship a bit too much... yes it does feel cringe!

Is it Tina or Irene the female lead???
I hope Irene will be the female lead....I don't want anybody else...hope no harem in this manga....Tina do not be a third person in their relationship!

Group Leader
@Eimura Between the two, I'd say...

Tina, but then she doesn't really appear that much either, Irene's screen time is worse tho. There's a new girl later on that's more of a female lead imo, and there's no harem so far, MC is dedicated to Irene and Irene only, which is pretty sweet and tragic

Aggregator gang
I feel like everytime I bookmark a story it ends up leaving my bookmarks somehow and then I just find it again with a different cover page or name.

Dex-chan lover
The amount of people in these comments who keep unironically referring to this as 'isekai' is mind-boggling.
I know reading comprehension isn't always going to be working at 100%, but stuff like, "great isekai, ok manga"? Really?
That’s right - Eric was reincarnated, but as himself. No alternate worlds, no skill trees, just his memories sent back to the moment he popped out of his mother.
Armed with the knowledge of his past self, Eric vows to save everyone now that the universe has pushed the reset button for him.
yUB6w7V.png

Dex-chan lover
I can only think of one thing worse than overused isekai plots. Being born again as a baby but yet retaining your adult mind. Pure garbage!

Dex-chan lover
I like how Tina actually gets to do stuff (so far). Not used to seeing that for girls in this type of story.

This is a SOLID 8/10, which is different from a mangadex 8/10. for mangadex ratings it should be closer to a 9.25

Beserk vibes and even art for some. Though did a complete 360 with "The power of friend ship" Anyway quite a serious one. it's still good in some aspects

Dex-chan lover
ugh power of friendship..... whatever, the story is interesting atleast

Double-page supporter
As long as MC is in his village manga is great. After that it went full retard... From solid 8 to somewhat 5...

Overhyped went from semi decent to friendship is everything fairy tail type shit and the plots kinda all over the place, also still at the village 20 chapters in.

Users who are viewing this thread