The Strongest Savior's Second Chance

Really hope they catch up to the raws for this they go up to 23 atm and this translation has been out for a while on other sites.

I love this kind of manga,,
No cheat power just memory and experience

MC get his power through efficient efforts since MC have memory and experience,,
but imo, it's still not enough.

Its like when you died in a hardcore mode game then you have to start all over again,, your new character don't have anything but your memory and experience, hence you'll do things better this time

Definitely worth to read,,
I feel like Author rush the story a bit even tho its still early chapters

Fed-Kun's army
The way the fight is going and the information we are getting.
He looks basically like the final boss. because he was the ruler of a country as a demon so basically everyone knew about his power.
And in all that time he ruled no one won a against him so if he wins this fight everything he knows about the world is going to change.
A kingdom that was suppose to be destroyed is now basically intact

Nei

Dex-chan lover
@Gabe202 yeah basically everything important will change without a doubt, but there's a chance that the author goes with the "time is a river no matter how big is the stone you throw in it you can't stop it's flow" bullshit and starts killing everyone and "fixing" the world that he is changing.

I still feel salty about the fact that he wants to push this romance but starts a girl that the audience will fall in love with just to from time to time do a "don't forget he doesn't love her haha bro he loves the other chick don't forget that, now back to wholesome and warm scenes with the childhood friend" i just don't know why japanese hate childhood friends. Only in fucking hentai they win

I hope the MC gets back together with Irene and they don't do the harem ending.

Author stretch the first and very boring fight because he has no idea what to do with the story. Dont bother reading this manga.

Group Leader
This has 2 possible endings
1: MC ends up with Irene (more likely)
2: MC ends up with Tina and Irene (least likely)
Other than these 2 I don't see how it will end but I personally want 1 cause them thighs

Cringe
“This is the power of friendship” wtf, lmaoooooo. What’ll he say next? “With the power of love” LMFAOOOOOOOO

These geniuses below me overanalyzing mangas and dissing it instead of just heckin' moving on is fuckin' hilarious to me, though.

@Thelonewolf Possibly one of them(maybe tina) might die. Our MC will face his love for the dead person. mc will get comforted by left out gir. *abraca dabra* dead girl will mysteriously be revived, but with memory loss or something similar. at the end harem route of minimum 2 females is set in stone for sure.

Dex-chan lover
So far, nothing particularly spectacular about this series. It's kinda mediocre, but the art is decent. Characters are kind of boring, though. MC is one of those constantly grimacing types.

Dex-chan lover
@Amithvishal The way the story is going, there's almost zero chance that there will be anything close to a harem ending. MC is far too serious for that, and I don't think the tone of the series fits it. Tina is gonna get childhood friend zoned, and maybe rebound onto some other side character. It's possible, I guess, if the author decides to, but it's definitely not anywhere close to "set in stone for sure."

Damn, I can't believe they really pulled out the power of friendship move on us.

God this got fucking corny as hell. Did they really think "This is the power of friendship" is an appropriate line while the MC is literally cutting someone in half Darth Maul style?

Group Leader
they just had to bust out the power of friendship. ugh
still love the manga but please, no more power of friendship shit.
they can do whatever, but dont shout out power of friendship ever again PLEASE

Users who are viewing this thread