The Strongest Tank’s Labyrinth Raids -A Tank with a Rare 9999 Resistance Skill Got Kicked from the Hero’s Party- - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.4

Dex-chan lover
Evasive type tank is probalby like a shield only consisting of a rim but no actual middle. As good as cardboard. A useless person so to speak.

Dex-chan lover
well, technically, an evasive type tank would looks more like a thief type with a lot of aggro so you need to be a mid or long range to avoid getting aggro in her place.

Dex-chan lover
Wow... So the douchebag actually got his comeuppance? That's so freaking rare this early...
Oh, well. Guess they found out their tank was the only one keeping them alive.

Dex-chan lover
too easy a conclusion for all the troubles if you ask me. i hope the hero took some big damage, either by that monster, or by public opinions, or better, both.

Wait, so the new tank in the Hero party was a "Evasion" type for raiding dungeons? Evasion type tank is useless in a raid, who the f*ck would recruit that?

Dex-chan lover
I would have preferred to see the gradual decline in moral from the entire party's perspective, from the very moment they kicked him from it. But, I know these chapters are depressingly short, so I'll take what I can get, lol.

Dex-chan lover
@shouldsleep
@Riger
@Necrokora

The biggest problem was, one of the heroes' skills did damage to himself, which they didn't know because judgement is exceptionally rare.

So without ever learning that there was such a cost for the 'heroic DPS skill' he kept spamming it, which bled Rudes passive armor aura dry.

Dex-chan lover
When you removed your "tank" that has party wide damage reduction for a more self focused tank only to see your party get wiped by indirect and aoe attacks.

Dex-chan lover
@Jeikob Wouldn't say they are short as the uploads are simply parts of a chapter. The 4 parts of chapter 4 are over 40 pages, that's no short chapter at all. If you don't like these small parts, just ignore it for a month and you have a whole chapter

Dex-chan lover
@Mangareader
So that's why the MC was taking all that damage to his shell, oh that's really an interesting story development. That pretty much means the MC is the only one that can tank for the Hero or they need a super strong healer.

@sarshi
I'm wondering the same thing too, it's not explicitly mentioned that he's dead, it's only mentioned that the heroes' party has broken up. If the hero is still alive, there will surely be dramas and conflicts between him and MC later on if they ever meet again.

Double-page supporter
Yeah no shit when you downgrade your tank to some small girl

Users who are viewing this thread