The Strongest Tank’s Labyrinth Raids -A Tank with a Rare 9999 Resistance Skill Got Kicked from the Hero’s Party- - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.4

PoH

And that is why you never trash talk the pure tank build. You have all of these fancy tank type build but in the end, pure tank build is the simplest and most reliable tank build.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure what I liked more the brotherly and sisterly heartwarming moment or the hero party being hilariously destroyed

lol at the start of this chapter I was like "yea but idc about the story I want to know what happened to the hero party". And then the chapter gave me what I wanted. n i c e

Dex-chan lover
It would be ironic if the cursed sword the Hero took made the user out aggro anyone else. Making them always get aggro even with a tank in party.

Dex-chan lover
@criver
I would actually read, to a certain extent at least, a story if it was complete shit character-wise. I’m actually intrigued by things like
The Room and The Eye of Argon. I cannot stand, however, anything too overly pretentious or up its own ass, as well as anything that
has flat characters and a boring story. This is just a personal preference though. You’re right that these characters aren’t going to set the world ablaze, since they’re nothing but balls of condensed tropes.

@grandygon
Which is why you swap the MC for Zeke with KOS-MOS, Sheba, and Herald and watch the carnage unfold. Or new game plus with his eye of shining justice and Pandora.

Oh finally!

I do appreciate family love and stuff but... I was reading this in hope for some labyrinth raids..

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion Definitely. I agree that pretentious garbage is even worse. I would have enjoyed this more if the hero wasn't that one-dimensional though. There's another very similar manga (to the point where this one here looks like a worse copy of it), where the MC is part of the hero's party, and also starts "failing", but the hero as a villain there seems to be a lot more complex from what I've read till now. Unfortunately, I think it's about to fall into all major isekai writing pitfalls. At least there's still Isekai Putin, even if it doesn't come out very often.

Double-page supporter
This is mere speculation but, in the case if the hero survives and shows up later, I think he will blame Rude for leaving the party, for raids screwing ups, and at the best, making him fell guilty and trying to recluit him back, and at the worst, will try to recluit the women in his party

Dex-chan lover
Hah, serves the prick right for ditching the tank.
There are two members you never EVER ditch, and that is the tank and healer.

Aggregator gang
@Norafin i was talking about how evasive tanks aren't useless it is obvious it was the douchebag hero who was at fault

Dex-chan lover
@Boomthorkell https://mangadex.org/title/27202/the-ride-on-king
You can find it by literally searching for Isekai Putin in mangadex. You'll understand why if you read it.

Users who are viewing this thread