The Strongest Tank’s Labyrinth Raids -A Tank with a Rare 9999 Resistance Skill Got Kicked from the Hero’s Party- - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.4

Dex-chan lover
Isekai Putin (Ride On King) oddly enough, has some pretty impressive world building. Highly recommend.
Yamcha isekai was pretty funny, good gag series.
And for whatever reason, the ones with monster protagonists are usually pretty good. Probably because
we see things from ‘the other side.’ Slime reincarnation, Overlord, Wild last boss, some parts of RE monster,
Skeleton knight and Sword reincarnation (though those last two really aren’t monsters, though definitely not human).

Dex-chan lover
@Le_Monky if he didn't die we know his adventuring days are over unless there is some bs plot armor extra magical magic

Dex-chan lover
The next part should go into more detail about why the party imploded, I only feel bad for the evasion tank they picked up after kicking out Rude if I'm being honest. Also, NO tank outside of Rude would have been able to hold monsters against the retarded hero spamming his sword wave, and since aggro is gonna be wonky healing can't keep up with his burning his own health with every attack on top of the rest of the party actually taking damage since Rude isn't taking it all for them anymore. He is the ultimate tank for a reason.

Double-page supporter
HAH!! he deserve it, and he's don't deserve title "hero"....
enjoy your "Evasion Tank" moron ~ a class build that can't take aggro and defend party doesn't deserve to have "Tank" on its name....
and he didn't even using and armors to protect himself, too dependent to tanker, truly embodiment of idiocy....
well part of it because he got pampered by MC's skill, so he think he never got damage because of his "superb skill"....
LOL

Dex-chan lover
@Necrokora Actually, an evasion tank CAN work... but it will actually be an evasive DPS. You have to be able to do enough damage to keep aggro while being able to evade damage. THAT, is not what she was. She was simply able to dodge gud.

A hahahaha finally you taste that shit you fucking useless so called hero YOU FUCKING DESERVE IT!!!!

Hero: bye useless pure tank
Monster: i'm going to end his job as a hero *raise axe*!

Double-page supporter
I can smell that broken arm in the last page and it smells like sweet karma. HAAAAAAAAAAA. 😤

Evasive Tank doesn't help when
Hero's main damage move was a move that used his own endurance for attack power and the reason it was so effective was Tank had an ability that used the tank's own Endurance in place for party member's endurance.

Users who are viewing this thread