The Strongest Tank’s Labyrinth Raids -A Tank with a Rare 9999 Resistance Skill Got Kicked from the Hero’s Party- - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1 - Devastation of th…

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah...In this world, does being born with a strong outer shell mean you're not used to feeling pain? This is probably the first time hero-san bled in a long time.

I guess there's no way he could've known that his ultimate skill burned away at his shell as long as MC was around, but he still fucked up. I don't want him to die though. The karmic bite can get much worse than that.

Dex-chan lover
wait his skill let him burn outer shell to attack power while MC skill let his burned outer shell to attack power this 2 dude really combo wombo if hero not an asshole and MC know what his skill really does then this duo would be strongest in this world too bad hero is douchbag sign
i guess MC have higher damage if he use it when his outer shell burned out to 0

Dex-chan lover
@dharman - it's their evasion tank. At the first glance, she should have protected the hero, but I suspect she is too inexperienced and needs to get some confidence before she can be a tank for a party this high-level. But we'll probably see it later.

Aggregator gang
@REMasher
1 probably wanted an all female team(girls generally dont want to take dmg and are usually support or healers)
2 even if he did they would not be anywhere on the MCs level as he was a top graduate at the knight school
3 he already has a dodge tank so he probably didnt think he would need another
4 he is probably dumb

Users who are viewing this thread