The Strongest Tank’s Labyrinth Raids -A Tank with a Rare 9999 Resistance Skill Got Kicked from the Hero’s Party-

Uhh?

So he's the hidden hero? And a siscon? And really deaf to love interests from the cute healer lady?

Sounds pretty used up.

Here we go again yet the only thing this is missing is a Harem story where every female is just a clone of every other manga harem out there

Double-page supporter
2030: Chapters: 1.01, 1.02, ..., 1.99, 2.01, ...

Dex-chan lover
This is probably going to be terrible, but I'm going to read it anyway because I'm a sucker.

Double-page supporter
Okay, already nearly certain that the weakening is because the Hero was jealous. Pretty bad start, the Mc is to forced. I would love a tank MC, but I don't think there will be a good story here.

Dex-chan lover
@GrimThoughts Somebody brought that series to me once, and I had mixed opinions. I had a friend of mine look through the raws, and he told me flat out that it could legit go either way down the line. And not like in a gradually deteriorating sense, but a full-blown crash-and-burn sense

Dex-chan lover
I read a mtl of the first couple webnovel chapters a while ago, and hoped this would get a translation somehow.
If I recall
they know the names of peoples skills but not their full effects. and do not value tanks to the point they can not hit the top rankings. The hero boots the MC for 2 girls (who I think were sisters) assuming one tank is a good as another, not realizing that they need one of the effects of the MC's skills. Because the hero's strongest skills are self damaging skills and the MC was unknowingly redirecting all party damage to himself so no one else ever got hurt.

Thanks for the translation. It looks nice but the cut is horrible and it's really frustating.

I don't mind release in small parts but a nice pacing should be required.

Users who are viewing this thread