The Strongest Tank’s Labyrinth Raids -A Tank with a Rare 9999 Resistance Skill Got Kicked from the Hero’s Party-

Dex-chan lover
There's been a real increase of stories containing op mc's that get deemed useless for some reason by an arrogant side character and dumped only to later realize they're literally jesus.

Group Leader
Added the description from the WN.

Edit: Wow, the WN author has a ton of WNs... Two that look neat (beyond "an old man becomes a magical girl"):

https://ncode.syosetu.com/n7521fi/ -- Hero can't use magic so instead trains his body, becoming stupid OP strong
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4496df/ -- Hero is summoned with his classmates, but his stats are all 1, but he has a cheat where he can copy other people's jobs and screw with skill points?

Dex-chan lover
as much as i like the manga, i still hate split chapter.

I'm done. From now on any of these things doing this split chapter bullshit, ESPECIALLY when it only has like 10 pages at the most, are an immediate drop. Not wasting my time supporting it with views any longer. I'll go binge anime and novels instead. At least there i get a complete chapter or story.

@Eridian
if you want a whole chapter then this will become monthly released. But there are also the readers who eagerly want's a weekly release.
It's a new trend i think, so just wait a month if you don't want split chapter.
I mtl'd the WN, now I can't wait for the hero
to go inside the dungeon again and badly beaten by the minotaur. ahaha. too bad though he's still as haughty even after that, sigh.

Too much spoil in the description... Almost everything I was curious about in the story is said in it.

here we go again, kicked out from shitty party, getting stronger, beat the hero

Now my 6th sense is telling me that the “hero-kin” was actually sapping his outer shell instead to create his own Harem.
And in a twisted turn of event the new evasion type tank turns out to a complete failure killing everyone in the party (second part is more of a wish).

Note - shit man just read that description, I think someone just put the ln’s blurb in, lol.

Contributor
Skill, stat points, Op Mc since Ch1...Into the thrash it go.
Next.

Users who are viewing this thread