The Strongest Tank’s Labyrinth Raids -A Tank with a Rare 9999 Resistance Skill Got Kicked from the Hero’s Party-

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Pretty terrible tbh

Betting :10bux: that is outer shell power or whatever is going to be dependent on him trying to protect someone to make it especially retarded

Dex-chan lover
is a new trend starting cause this is like the 5th manga i've seen about the mc being kicked out of the hero's party.

I respect Kireis decision to pump out the chapters as they come out...but holy shit I’d honestly rather get 1 full length chapter a month than this breaking it up into 5+ parts, it’s extremely aggravating.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand complaints about frequent updates. If you don't like updates as they become available just pool releases. There are plenty of series I just marathon once I get a fair backlog on and then let build up again, typically the monthly series.

So, the hero doesn't want a guy on his party ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Double-page supporter
If you're moody, stop reading until next chapter gets released, then do read this chapter one, the same way goes for the next....

So I'm guessing the Hero that kicked him out of the party is going to struggle completing missions now that the MC is gone?

Dex-chan lover
@Beezy probably not,
he was replaced with an evasion tank.

@Zones I hope they all die.
They all witnessed what a thieving piece of shit the hero was and still chose to be with him. If he dies they deserve the same fate.

@xaraphina As if an evasion tank will help when there's any boss monster that have a single AOE attack. This will wipe the whole party since evasion tanks can't sustain, they just bait and run.

Contributor
I kinda want to see his sister now, she's the cover girl after all.

Users who are viewing this thread