The Strongest Tank’s Labyrinth Raids -A Tank with a Rare 9999 Resistance Skill Got Kicked from the Hero’s Party-

Double-page supporter
This manga is enjoyable for me,i want more of this chapters,hope it gets translated soon and want to see the development of rude and his harem

A siscon main protagonist, this is good stuff hopefully the next English translation is coming soon.

I’ve been waiting nine months. Fuck this shit, it’s dropped. I’ll die before it gets updated again

Dex-chan lover
The use of rpg mechanics isn't very interesting, and the world building is shallow. Even if this gets picked up again, I see no reason to continue.

Someone pick this up this is a really good one!
while everybody hating this is a fucking critic

Did they stop making it or something? Well it's not like this is the only manga out there so I can wait while reading them 😂 see you years later

Love the art, not the quality but the designer choice. I mean, the characters. I mean, the waifus. Cute as hell. Not westernized style is the best.
Shame MC is complete beta though.

Aggregator gang
man, the lv9999 troupe is more generic than chicken noodle :haa: can we get at least, a nice number like 6969?

Users who are viewing this thread