The Strongest Tank’s Labyrinth Raids -A Tank with a Rare 9999 Resistance Skill Got Kicked from the Hero’s Party-

Based on waht was said, we can logically conclude : the hero
will take massive damage since he probably do almost stupid suicidal attack with no care for his safety, because Rude was absorbing all his damage taken with his "allied absorb damage" skill. Could probably be the reason his "shell" gave out last time, the hero probably done something stupid and take damage enough to vaporizate him if not for the tank MC.

Dex-chan lover
Story isn't something new.. but what's ticking me off the most is the MC's name. please, can you rename him? Being named Rude seems so.. rude.. ~.~

also, we might see the twins again i guess, since they were friendly with our MC. maybe a case of one missing, rescuing the other.

let's hope they will at least tell us his unknown skills somewhat soon. obviously this can make for an easy Plot Hole the author can use later on, but it feels lazy.

It is Japanese so if you are bothered by the name rude think of it as "Ruudo" instead of Rude

Dex-chan lover
@grom :
that is like half of WN ch 5 😉;)

@larcek : should be soon.
last upload looks to be at the start of the webnovel chapter it is revealed, but there do see to be some changes, webnovel he gets the info before naming her.

Dumbass wankers kicking a fucking tank out of the team; what a bunch of idiots. Been playing MMOs for years and Tanks are literally one of the most, if not the most important member of a party. Even more important than the Priest or DPS to be completely honest.

Seriously, boss raids are literal nightmare if the Tank in the party is shit at aggro-ing. Man if I was living in that world, I'd probably feel fucked because the hero just discarded the most vital member of the party.

Dex-chan lover
"Please break a leg"

This line kills me lol Just the face it accompanies makes it so funny to read 🤣

Only dumbasses think a tank is useless. And can’t the shield dude use shield bash as an attack? How did he survive the obvious retardation of the hero and his party. Why is there a party limit? What if there was like a raid boss in a dungeon which required a guild or something? I wish someone did a high level fantasy world correctly. Like d&d but with the massive scaling from mmorpgs. The real world would obviously be more like an mmorpg than anything because everyone is autonomous, not like npcs.

Oh now that explains everything. That fucking hero from the other party..... If I'm understanding correctly, MC had his sacrificial shield up but he was taking damage because the hero's outer shield was getting rekd throughout the entire fight. That fucker saw that his shield was never going down so he thought the monsters were weak and continued charging like a crazy moron I'm guessing. Then suddenly MC is out of sustain and hp because of this little shit, then hero no longer has sacrificial shield on him and one single hit from any mob blows him off.

Dex-chan lover
@atifaslam7
For the very least, that's a lot better than "The Hero intentionally weakened the tank in order to have all the girls to himself, and thus, a harem."
Being shafted like that is k-o-k. If the author is not a complete tosser, the hero party will just disband.

@Solipsist Weird you say that, there's actually another manga that was scanlated around the same time, about MC getting kicked out of hero party for having his magic power regressed, but he found out that the hero actually hexed him with a cursed item.

Dex-chan lover
Is the synopsis lying? Because the cleric friend definitely didn't come with him.

Dex-chan lover
@Zones : she arrives soon, hero party needs to disband first since she is assigned to it by the church.

Users who are viewing this thread