The Strongest Wizard Becomes a Countryside Guardsman After Taking an Arrow to the Knee - Ch. 17.2

Dex-chan lover
They need to check the wolves. Femme might be a mighty wolf king, but the rest of them aren't safe.

Why the heck would you put someone upside-down over your shoulder like that if they're feeling sick to their stomach??

Dex-chan lover
100% heard Pekora saying it when I read the rabbit saying Ugh.

Cruz have a lot of waifu material for me..... wait why do I hear a lot of police siren going past my house

Fed-Kun's army
that makes zero sense to me, poisonous monster hydra's meat is not poison because it expels all of it's poison in battle? uh, stuff usually does not work like that. either parts of it are poisonous and parts of it are not because of proximity to the parts that make/hold its poison OR it's all poisonous cause there are too many areas inside it where the poison is created/collected. there may be ways to cook it so poisonous parts become safe to eat, but it's not gonna magically become safe to eat because it spewed too much poison out before it died...unless that's what literally happens? I guess? magic is real in this world after all...but it still doesn't seem likely.

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter: Rabbit mutates and...

ChillyJointHamster-size_restricted.gif

Dex-chan lover
There's a distinct lack of Vivi this chapter.
Needs more demonic cinnamon roll.

Users who are viewing this thread