The Struggle of Being Reincarnated as the Marquess's Daughter: I'll Deal with What's Coming to Me! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Silver Plan to Redo from White Piggy Villainess: Verge of Destruction?

Welp, let's see how it folds out, but the pace is kinda too fast.

it seems funny and promising, looking forward to more!! thank you for picking this up~~

Dex-chan lover
This is unique: her personality didn't completely disappear after regaining her past memories, she genuinely feels guilty over her actions from both present and past, and wants to make amends rather than fixing relationships.

I'm soooooooooooooo pissed off whenever Kyle makes a remark about women.
"Women are not allowed here"
"Can a woman even read this?"

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Ahem. Otherwise, the story looks interesting and to be honest, Julianne looks cute with her chubby face. I hope if/when she loses weight, she'll still have some baby fat <3
And it's really cool that her two selves are at odds and she feels conflict, unlike in other stories (which I really love, too) when the MC remembers her previous life and whoooosh, her current self just kinda disappears and she completely turns into who she was before the reincarnation. What this manga did was make it a little bit more realistic, and I adore that.

Fed-Kun's army
@Pocky8
Right, it's like two different personalities are struggling against one another, so there are cases where she loses her temper similar to her original personality. That makes things a little more unique.

Oh look a sexist brother who was adopted because the unloved daughter is considered useless by her family that they originally picked the younger one to be the fiancee of the prince.
I have a rule about not reading stories with misogynistics that the author is probably going to try to get you to like.

Dex-chan lover
Julianne is really spolied by her parents. How else she could change so many things without getting rebuked.

Interesting or I can say is really different if we have many villainess with too many pointless drama, this sure have drama but I like the beginning.

i appreciate all of the ways she's trying to change herself. it's kind of inspiring me to clean and stuff, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread