The Struggle of Being Reincarnated as the Marquess's Daughter: I'll Deal with What’s Coming to Me!

@Allhailgrey
Nevermind on my comment, I had read the raws a month ago or so, before there were any groups about to translate it, and now i remembered after coming back to the series, i realize my mind was playing tricks on me.

Dex-chan lover
Although it seems to go for your classical villainess isekai plot, I find it interesting that instead of the "soul transplanted into another body" type of reincarnation, we have here somebody who gain new memories and reflects on her life while (partially) keeping her original personnality.

Double-page supporter
There's a phrase from Chinese novels that really applies to this one

"Making wedding clothes for other people's children"

I just don't see the entire, I've got my memories back let's reduce myself and my parents who love me to peons. Also so far the adopted brother is a piece of crap who is just looking out for his lottery ticket (who do you think is the only person in place for a coupé d'etat?) . The sister is questionable.

Really breaking off the engagement, kicking out the step brother stopping the donation and then tossing tax relief seems a much better strategy

The fatty MC is gone? why? In only 1 month of exercise you can't remove that amount of fat gained throught the years.

Wells i mean... 3 chapters worth of her weightloss journey is much better than like a literal scene in the first chapter that ive seen in others so...

Okay in defense of quick weight loss ventures in literature, wouldn't it get old really fast if every chapter was full of "I did so many push-ups and ate healthy food." over and over?

I like that the stumbling block for people is not transmigration of the soul but quick weight loss.

Another issue is the weight she lost in literally a month. If it were to indicate that she was unhealthily overweight then it takes time and dedication to lose fat in a healthy manner, emphasizing the time part. It wouldn't take 31 days to go from what she looks like in beginning of ch3 to end of ch3.

Lol I know its fiction but man to lose that much weight in a month is fucking insane don't get me wrong I love this manga and it's hilarious. But damn that got me! I workout at home and the gym, I train in martial arts and like to go hiking (I live on an island with lots of jungle and hills) and I'm still a pretty stocky guy muscle and fat. but damn that was quick. it would have been great to see her change over time while she started to change the attitude of those around her and see her grow as a character.....sigh "it could have been great"(Peridot)

It's fantasy of course she can lose weight in a month. Don't try this out home!

Does anyone have spoilers of the novel? I'm kind of tired of waiting for the whole manga to be translated.

Contributor
I love how the solution to an economic downturn that’s severe enough to cause an uprising is solved by “starting a business” lmao gotta love the utter ubiquity of neoliberalism

Users who are viewing this thread