The Struggle of Being Reincarnated as the Marquess's Daughter: I'll Deal with What’s Coming to Me!

I feel like this is going to turn out to be a Bakarina x kiss him not me combination sort of this. If so, bring it on, I’m all eyes

Dex-chan lover
Felt like I read this a thousand times lmao
Can I go back to the times I thought of villainesses stories as refreshing?

Thank you scanlator team for picking such an awesome manga. Thank your time and stay safe. (Freeloader but gonna do some moral support)

As a fat personi find this more inspiring then fatshaming. People are way to senstive being fat is definitely not healthy

ok this is super good, well its kinda cliche but a super fun read, its definitely an 8.5 atleast.

@Nicebutton7 lol, I don't know how did you get that from this but being fat is isn't healthy, sure you can stay that way if you want it too but if people find it unhealthy you cant really blame them, being told or insult as fat is not really good to hear, people will and always find an insult that will really hit the mark and I pity those who got depression from it.
I'm just saying not to overthink every little thing.

@eisul if you really read the chapter, you can see that you cant really blame people for hating her guts
she's spoiled to the bone, hate both of her siblings cause they had good looks, and she was the one giving the money in a silver platter to buy the prince affection.
if you think about it, if such person is around you, you'll hate her too.
MC is now remembering her past life and regain her good morality, lets just see how those people react with the changes and if the prince is a dick or not.

Yeh

Good lord. I cringe too much at the plot and MC to pay much attention. I hope it gets better later on

I have this gut feeling that the ml (it looks like it might be the prince again) will be like
“What she changed? I gotta go see this for myself”
And lo and behold she did and he’ll became curious and in the end will have fallen for our fl here.

I wish I can see a new ml on these villainess genre

Users who are viewing this thread