The Summer You Were There - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Incomprehensible

Dex-chan lover
The pressure is so heavy idk why
I just feel something bad gonna happen
But please I fuckin hope that I was wrong

If it's just "pretending couple" to the summer's end, i think all the tragedy vibes are gone now. After the vacations Asaka will push Shizuku to really confess to her with all her heart that's all. i don't want to believe the sad feeling who chapter 1 gived us.

Dex-chan lover
At this point, I'm just gonna try and enjoy the story and drop it when the big reveal of the dark-haired girl's ridiculously contrived melancholy trauma happens.

Double-page supporter
I can sense something is gonna happen to the dark haired girl

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus the last time I saw an author playing with this many death flags was in yuyuyu
I still appreciate the height gap

Fed-Kun's army
Knows her house by pure "coincidence"

She's actually a stalker and in the end she'll be sent to prison or die due to some confrontation.

I wanna see that twist.

iT SAYS THE CONTRACT ENDS AFTER THE SUMMER VACATION BITCHES THERE STILL HOPE EVEN THO IVE SEEN A HUNDRED FLAGS ON CHAPTER ONE IM BEING OPTIMISTIC HYES HYES HYES cries in worry bc sumn bad will probably happen to dark haired girl

I m sensing "I only have 3 months to live"-San is round the corner

Fed-Kun's army
At first I thought that she will die or something bad will happen, but then im think she showed us some of her true collors (i don't belive in such a cute smile, seems fake and she appears like a selfish person too) I like this. Btw i didnt know that this author did something more, the other yuri he did it was pretty cool.
UaNsNTy.png

Dex-chan lover
honestly i want a fucking solid angsty yuri tragedy breakup story once in awhile. plenty of fluff to go around, sometimes you only want pure fucked up suffering. i don't see any fake-outs here, it's all angst from here on, folks, and i'm here for it. let's go, give it to me

Users who are viewing this thread