The Summer You Were There - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Seeds

Fed-Kun's army
OH GOD, OH FUCK... THEY ARE SO CUTE, MY HEART IS MELTING *-*

Thank you so much fir this chapter, can't wait for more <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Oh, damn... I suppose I should have my tissues ready just in case this turns into tragedy. I cried enough when I read "I want to eat your pancreas".

Dex-chan lover
Obvious lethal disease flag. An actually normal, confident, and cheerful dark-haired girl paired with an insecure light-haired girl for once was to much to expect from a nutcase mangaka. I'm outta here. Got better things to spend my time on.

There are so many flags and they are so obvious that I think that perhaps its not a death sentence....maybe something else....a forced marriage or a move to overseas?

Yep, confirmed that her nonstop smiling face is kinda fake. Not like she wouldn't usually smile, but she's definitely surpassing some serious feelings.

Also, I don't believe there is anything about dying. Nothing that would make readers suspect it has happened yet

Group Leader
@ Pachka84 so black haired girls must all be perfect and have no form of flaw whatsoever?

i don’t think she’ll die, that assumption is being based on nothing. that also crossed my mind but i think it’s too early to tell

Hey hey I thought this was slice of life why is it literally slicing my heart rn? Where's the drama tag I didn't sign up for this but hey I'll continue to prolong this suffering.

Aggregator gang
Yay she is gonna die at the end. Horrayy
Not a spoiler I don't know what will happen

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck, I'm already crying out of anticipation.

I'm FAIRLY certain Asaka's gonna die, but I'm gonna trust you guys that don't think that's the case. No reason for it, I just don't want to believe the alternative.

Where's the tragedy tag, i'm freaking out thinking i'm reading a tragedy manga. i'm not a fan of bad ends, but this one is too good to put down.

There are so many death flags already but I think I'll never be prepared for that ending.

Users who are viewing this thread