The Super Doctor From 2089

Dex-chan lover
- somehow time-travels back to the year 2019 in a lab experiment explosion
So now we all know how/why "It" happened. 🤐🤐🤐

Lol this gonna turn into a modern cultivating manhua with the new thing he found. Now I expect a 100 arc chapters for getting stronger and becoming a Chen beixuan or I'll be disappointed.

Power Uploader
Those who want to read from chapter 1, here is the link : http://h5.mangatoon.mobi/contents/detail/10616

@rspreet That's a pay link. "The authors desire your support". Gain points, spend to unlock episodes/72 hour access etc. I may read trash, but I do not pay to read trash. Certainly not a series where
the mc hates the previous owner's body for being a womanizer scumbag then does exactly that and becomes a womanizing scumbag he was so against.

oof just skimmed through and it has shamelessly started cultivation...

Upload here rest of the chapters man why not upload from the start what are we suposed to do ? Make up what could have happened till 107ch. ?

Power Uploader
@katanon You can read up to chapter 100 without paying or points, that's why I shared the link. I could have shared the link of any other site but there's none who have all the chapters. However to make it more convenient as per your request I will try to download the chapters and upload it somewhere to read freely.

Power Uploader
@Gillgamesh mangadex doesn't allow to upload official translation, so I can't upload them here. I will download chapters and share link here to read.

@rspreet No, you can't read on that site. Perhaps with a phone on an app but that site only allows access to chapter one. It said to pay money or points if I want to unlock a chapter, all chapters or 72 hour access. The alternative was watching an ad video every chapter or earning points but the video link doesn't work and there is no way to earn points to unlock it.

Double-page supporter
I kind of hate this trend of chinese serie where traditional chinese medicine works everywhere but modern medicine is shit. While I can understand the ones where it's an hermit/otherworlder/... because there is the "mystical" factor, here it's downright wrong. Traditional chinese medicine has stagnated for hundred of years. You could even say it has regressed since there is a lot more scammer. So how in the world would it be better in a hundred years?

In japanese story, it modern medicine introduced in old world, while chinese stories has middle-aged medicine brought in the modern world. You can say it's just a story, but the problem is that it shows the mentality of the people there. I don't say that traditional chinese medicine is totally wrong, but the scope of what it can cure is limited. Like curing people with herbs in the West. Plus a big part of it is just scam (the whole "90% of anything can be made as an aphrodisiac". Seriously, except better nails, what do you except will arrive when eating rhino horns)

If somebody has a blood clot, don't rely on herbs, spells, talisman, rock or I don't know what else. Go visit an hospital.

Dex-chan lover
a doctor from the future doing the sucking of poison from a serpent bite?
CN trash in the end...

Users who are viewing this thread