The Super Doctor From 2089

Dex-chan lover
so the main girl is the one he was watching take a piss in the first chapter?
smh

Its a nice better than most chinese titles out there its just that there is a huge gap of missing chapters so not convinced yet that I should pay for it onMangatoons. Ill just weather through reading/watching it on Youtube

drop at chapter one and read chapter 2 just to see how he handle it
no cobra will attack randomly like that
see someone instantly bite

The Chinese cobra usually escapes to avoid confrontation with humans.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_cobra

i already see the author dumbness just from chapter one
next chapter 2

just as i thought he suck the lady ass for venom

but based on many information and from experts that this is a friggin myth

Venom spreads through the victim's system so quickly, there's no hope of sucking out a sufficient volume to make any difference. Cutting and sucking the wound only serves to increase the risk of infection and can cause further tissue damage.

yea author is dumb and mc supposed to be doctor from future
don't make people look down on doctor profession dumb author

dude did you know what fantasy is it mean?
if you comparing fantasy and reality you are the dumb here, you should know tag fantasy mean

as a person who working in anime and manga i know that there are a ton of manga and anime that using real life theories and not

and for all people who like this comparing fantasy and real life youre just dumb you should know fantasy and real life cant be compared

this comment below on mine is just hah, people like this are called toxic
if you dont like the manga then dont read, if you like it then support the author by buying the on their official web

Power Uploader
@foxtrotdragon You can read upto chapter 78 on this page:

http://mangaplex.epizy.com/sd2089/

I will upload the remaining chapters in a few days.

Dude you're the idiot lol fantasy is fine and all but fantasy doesn't work with proven modern facts so you can't use fantasy to explain a way to logically suck poison out of someone. If he used a fantasy medicine to draw out the poison that would be one thing but no sucking poison out does not work.

Fed-Kun's army
@aoilysa I haven't read it yet, and for clarification, I'm not gonna talk or comment about this manhua.

But regarding what you said about fantasy is only half true. Fantasy only adding more variable into the world's laws according to how the author set it up, so it's acceptable if something impossible was happening because of "fantasy elements" as long as it was still within the range of logic based on the author settings.
But if some phenomenon was happening in some way within irl laws that's logically was supposed to be impossible to happen without any fantasy elements involved, it can't justify it.

Long story short, it all depends on the context which is why we can't generalize something into one conclusion.

And I agree about toxic people. We have to differentiate toxicity and criticism. Tho sometimes I still do it too out of frustration lol

Power Uploader
@Raey Yeah it's also working for me, but maybe there is some country restriction etc.

Those who can't read on mangatoon can read from this page: https://mangaplex.ml/sd2089/

I can confirm that on the mobile app using a VPN doesnt work though the only countries Ive tried are Netherlands, Japan, and USA

@Raey no, rspreet was wrong about the link. The mangatoon link is locked and you have to earn points (which is impossible), pay or use the app (which requires a phone). On a pc in the US it does not work. Different devices and locations may have different locks on chapters. The second link (mangaplex) does work but it's only to ch78 and way more have been uploaded to other sites by now.

All in all this manhua is hypocritical trash.

@rspreet is that your page or something? I'm asking, because if so, then there's an issue with chapter 60. It also cuts off at 78

Power Uploader
@Rizco Oh, maybe the images didn't load properly. Try to refresh the page or more better if you try in Incognito mode.

Users who are viewing this thread