The Super Doctor From 2089

Considering that any disease are capable of mutating and our antibody are evolving against it through vaccination and shit (i'm no doctor), doesn't that makes a time traveller from the future basically a walking plague? If that's the case, what an irony....

Just when things were getting interesting, Chapter 65 disappears from the face of the planet. If anyone can help a brother out, please do.
Update: found it
https://manganelo.com/chapter/dp921337/chapter_65
Note: If the images are not shown, download the bloody image and use a good amount of zooming.

The art has deteriorated so much over the period of time and the length of the chapters too has shortened.

Those who wants to read Chapter 169 and 170 feel free to visit my youtube channel Kayal Scans, I just uploaded Chapter 169&170 on Kayal Scans yt channel
https://youtube.com/c/KayalManga

7/10

It's more of a casual read. Nothing to get too invested in, but the characters are pretty good and develop well. At times though, there are very abrupt changes so it's pace varies.

I wouldn't recommend it unless you need something to pass time.

Group Leader
its good compare to other manhuas.
The mc is good not anoying or whimpy.
The story is good, also the comedy is pretty funny.
the final score is 9/11.

Dex-chan lover
A gong show. A decent read while on some kind of mental inhibiter like weed or alcohol. Otherwise it’s hot garbage.

It was pretty nice trash until the whole trying to supress the beuty pill and getting shot at arc, now it's just hot garbage that just jumping all over the place

The art is dead. The story was good but now completely dead. The characters are complete idiots and fools especially the female cop she is literally a being from the highest level of idiots.

Dex-chan lover
All he does is accuse other people of drinking and smoking and telling them that they're impotent, too.

Like a toddler could come in with an upset stomach at this point and he'd probably go, "YOUR STOMACH IS OF HURTING BECAUSE DRINKING AND SMOKING! AND YOU IMPOTENT, TOO!"

Users who are viewing this thread