The Survival Story of the Sword King in Another World - Ch. 63

Dex-chan lover
@comeonnow0 if you want realism then maybe you shouldn't be reading fantasy novels, you won't find much realism there. you complain about me not liking a powerful MC that acts like a doormat but why do you want a weak MC that gets pushed around and does nothing to change that? a MC with no goal or motivation that is nothing but a follower and never a leader? why do you want your MC to be like that?

@ac45king he has no real reason to fight him. he just blindly follows what the goddess tells him to do. and in this case its not even the real goddess giving him the orders, which makes it a little bit funny from my persepctive

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer By that logic, we shouldn't even be dealing with humans at all. It should be complete fantasy creatures. We shouldn't have real-life language like English or Korean at all. They see with their eyes? Why aren't they tasting with their fingers instead?

Did I ever say that I wanted a weak MC that gets pushed around? Your logic is broken from the beginning because you think it has to be completely one way or completely the total opposite. I'm saying it's possible to reach a good middle ground, but you're ignoring that.

Writer has the right idea of using emotional and psychological vulnerability, but he also overreaches and tries to make MC look PHYSICALLY vulnerable as well.

The inconsistency is honestly getting kinda annoying. The writer keeps portraying him as physically vulnerable after all the effort he put into making him OP in the start. Sometimes it's for comedy, sometimes it's just for drama, but it never flows well with what he established at the start. You can't have your cake and eat it too. He's better off just focusing on the weakness of MC's allies and MC's own psychological weaknesses.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that the title is so terrible makes me so mad, because this is such an absoultely amazing series, and that makes it hard to recommend.

Double-page supporter
@hokujin I'm sure it's taking everything for the MC to hold back, he was mostly likely gauging the inquisitors strength before he starts popping off. Y'all must don't realise the dude is mentally deranged.

Lmfao, those two eyes in the cloud look straight outta a meme. Fck, this is a great manhwa.

@MrZared There was boss music the whole time, but it didn't stop when he got stuck into the wall, and got distorted when he came out of it.

Dex-chan lover
Main char is not weak at all...
In fact all the damage he has taken so far is from his own attacks that got reflected back due to the inquisiator’s barrier.
His stats are high as hell but the stats dont mean jack against proper fighters and you can only brute force it to a certain extent like how he ground the lich dude’s bones .
The world has an established system with levels and the 6 sources of powers and main char has not demonstrated that he can use any of those.He’s bound by the system and cant even use some basic appliances due to being low level.
Plot gonna either make him break all boundaries or someone gonna help him unlock his shits.

Users who are viewing this thread