The Tales of Marielle Clarac - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Marielle is such a great main character, I already love her so much! 😂

Aggregator gang
why
I never understand man who read fujoshi material....
Just why...

Double-page supporter
I was laughing my guts out but then at then end my heart was beating fast for a different reason

Dex-chan lover
@Kazedoom Her novels are not fujoshi material! All her works are merely fantasized fictional stories based off of rumors and gossip she hears around during parties. Like secret affairs, Budding romances, etc.

It just so happens Marielle's a fujoshi. Her works aren't.

Dex-chan lover
crap this one is being a lil bit not so obvious... im in the uhh is what im thinking right? i mean i see that he is holding a book at the end there but thats it...

This is how court drama is suppose to be done! They're all talking in 'possibilities' and 'what-ifs' and nothing straightforward but both sides knows that the other knows and what not! Especially that part when Simeon is basically telling Marielle in a roundabout way that he both knows about her novels and that she threw the rock and unlike most times, Marielle didn't doubt that he knows or give it away their deniability by talking too much, instead she deflect it with a topic change.

Group Leader
@Umesan
Marielle isn't a fujoshi either, her friend is. Hence why she said that she had completely different tastes to her.

Contributor
I don't know what would be funnier, if he got engaged to her knowing she was his favorite author, or if he was such a huge fan of her novels that he just chose someone who seemed like they would go along role playing a story scenario with him

Fed-Kun's army
so... he does genuinely (knowing or not that she's the authoress) love her?

interesting :v

Dex-chan lover
Whether he knows or not, this is going to go up in raucous flames and it will be GLORIOUS. As long as the misunderstanding levels never reach Hero's Wife levels we'll be fine.

That said, I am VERY concerned about that captain. Our stricken male lead seems concerned and that concerns me.

Double-page supporter
Please tell me she's actually his favorite author and he jumped at the chance to get married to her once he realized it was something he could swing.

Users who are viewing this thread