The Tales of Marielle Clarac - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

@icarushector Oh god speaking of the Hero’s wife.. As much as I love it I’m on the verge of giving it up there’s just so much angst/misunderstandings going on that makes the story more complicated and don’t even get me started with the people around the main characters like the prince’s knights, family and such.. ughh ~,~

I read the whole novel in one go, it's hilarious and wonderful, marielle is a truly wonderful charakter, I'm now looking forward how the manga turn out
thanks for the translation :))

@katev,
are you talking about "survive as the hero's wife"?
if yes, try to keep it up until chapter 44
huge mistunderstanding regardings noah is solve and I think canaria slowly understands that she's not following the storyline anymore, so maybe that's the turning point of being better... hopefully

When your friend is all "bromance platonic forever" and you are "BL or GTFO!" #relatable.

Is anyone going to talk about how the Captain's name is literally Fish in french?
BTW, I'm really liking this manga so far

oh so he's a fan. but what's with this sexy ( probably also a sadist ) side behind those glasses? istg manga makes me scared of glasses men irl. in manga they maybe appeared hot but it's terrifying irl

Lol. Captain Poisson, which I believe is translated, into Captain Fish. Pfft.

Users who are viewing this thread