The Tales of Marielle Clarac - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

I'm loving this. Why is the prince there? How will the ML react to the cancellation of the engagement? Is the busty lady gonna turn all tsundere on her? So many questions.

Uh-oh. Princey, what were you doing in the vicinity???
At least she's got an ally, he'll certainly help her and keep it a secret from Simeon. I think. I think he'll keep it a secret.

Dex-chan lover
Aurelia...added to the harem?
That was quite adorable, anyway, and she may have gotten the wrong idea in the best way possible.

I admit, her bullying is dull, but her super-Ohohoho rant was hammy and amazing. Forget the fiance. I want our female lead to hang out with her!

Thank you for the triple update! The story is a lot of fun so far, but I hope they don't drag out the will-they-won't-they between Marielle and Simeon too long. Also, Marielle looks beautiful on page 22.

nothing can stump marielle, aside from simeon. HAHAHA

thank you for the updates! <3

Dex-chan lover
I'm a yuri lover, but NO. I'm sorry, no yuri route has remotely been unlocked, and what is actually going on is more amusing so it's not even that great a joke.

Personally, I wouldn't have saved the biatch. But I'm glad Marielle takes the high road.

OK, so the Prince sitting all posted up in the carriage is HAWT AF. I still don't get why girls love Simeon more.... like.... maybe we're just not seeing the crazies who follow Prince around since the story is mainly about Marielle and Simeon. I'm sure the prince has hella groupies.... right? But if not, MORE FOR ME.

Aurelia is more straight up mean than tsundere (blush not always equal tsundere, boys). Yuri route is definitely not getting unlocked anytime soon
Simeon better man up and confess soon

Crown Prince to the rescue 2! Thank you for the mass releases! Can’t wait for more chapters!

Ehh why the prince looks so handsome at the last panel 😂😂
Simeon got a good wingman

Users who are viewing this thread